Songwriter, actor, writer, film director and entrepreneur Oliver Mtukudzi popularly known as”Tuku” is one of the top musicians in Zimbabwe whose music has international appeal. Most people might be surprised how he started his career,Check out top 5 funny facts about Oliver Mtukudzi’s childhood you might be interested in
1. Tuku’s parents met at a choir competition at Church.
2. His parents competed against each other at home and drew in Oliver and his siblings as the judges.
3. The Singer and his brother used to steal their father’s clothes and wore them to shows .
4. The most disappointing point he had with his father was when he performed at a beer hall where kids were not allowed .
5. Oliver first performed for his parents at the age of 10 standing on the table.