How to avoid being heart broken in your relationship…
1. Not all relationships must lead to marriage. Some relationships are for a reason,
others are for a season only, few are for a life time. If it doesn’t work out don’t kill
yourself because it was for something. Discover the purpose and move on.
2. Don’t give a man or a woman the totality of your heart before giving the totality
of your heart to God. Love that person but put God first.
3. Don’t get carried away with beauty or money, if that person’s inner person cannot keep you, his money or her beauty cannot either.
4. Love is never enough, understanding,compatibility, wisdom, patience and tolerance are equally important.
5. When the negative signs are more than the positive signs. It is better to withdraw your
heart before it gets ‘broken’.
6. Extreme jealousy is the quickest way to break that relationship.
7. Don’t demand trust, earn it or build it or show it.
8. Never you compare him or her to someone else.
9. Your relationship should not only be marriage driven but care, love and concern driven.
10. Don’t marry him or her because you saw him or her in church. Many are in church but not in touch with God. It is not WHERE you meet but WHO you meet that counts.