Chitungiza Pastor murdered after getting caught bonking married woman


A 28-year-old man believed to be a pastor was murdered after he was caught cheating with a married woman in Greencroft on Tuesday evening.

The unidentified man believed to be a church leader in Chitungwiza was spotted by his married lover Fadzai Rato,33’s husband Shepherd Rato,43 ca_ressing Fadzai in a parked car.

Shepherd side swiped the vehicle in a speed chase along Sherwood Drive and Fadzai,who was behind the wheels,turned into a closed road before her vehicle fell into a ditch and they were caught.


Shepherd dragged the deceased and bundled him into his vehicle and bundled him into his vehicle and disappeared from the scene only to come back to dump the man at the accident scene,severely assaulted.

The man who was left unconscious was rushed to Parirenyatwa Group of Hospital where he later died.

National police spokesperson Chief Superintendent Paul Nyathi confirmed the arrest urging members of the public to seek assistance from the police or elders in marital disputes

Zimbabwe republic Police is investigating a murder case involving a victim who was spotted in a company of a married woman,’said Chief Supt Nyathi.

“The accused person,who was on separation with his wife for five months,side swiped the vehicle being driven by his wife leading the car to fall into a ditch.

“The deceased took to his heels and the accused persons is reported to have hired 5 men who helped him in assaulting the deceased and later dumped him at the accident scene.

“The deceased was taken to Parirenyatwa Group of hospitals where he later died and investigations are being conducted,”said Chief Supt Nyathi.

However,H-Metro crew were arrested and detained for 9 hours at Avondale police station after they were spotted among the relatives who visited the accused person yesterday.

By the time the crew was released one of the persons accused of ganging up with Shepherd in assaulting the deceased had been arrested.

The deceased’s name could not be identified by the time of going to print following the arrest of the reporters.

Source-H Metro

Comment with your Facebook