Wife fed up with husband’s constant demand for unprotected se_x


Being forced to have unprotected se_xual intercourse by her husband forced a Goromnzi woman to approach the headman’s court for help. Auxillia Taonezvi hauled her husband Elson Chakanyuka before headman Rodius Kufandada Musonza.

She alleged that Elson forces her to have unprotected se_x yet they are a discordant couple amongst other things. “My husband does very strange things and I just want him to give me my property so that we separate. He once threatened to kill me and commit suicide. More so he forces me to have unprotected se_x with him yet he knows our situation. I chose to stay with him because I wanted us to build our home together. Now I just want us to be separated because I can no longer lie with this man. I am the one who found and bought the homestead we have. I have forgiven his adulterous escapades but he is not changing,” she said.

courtElson said he was the owner of the property and would not allow his wife to take everything from him by lying to the court. “I worked hard to get where we are today, I will not let her take everything from me. I deny forcing her to have unprotected se_x with without protection. We have been a discordant couple for four years now and I have never for one day pestered her for unprotected se_x. I love my wife and I do not want to separate with her. I want us to work out our differences. I married her when she was already pregnant with another man’s child which shows how much I love her. I do not know why she has chosen to end our marriage like this. Whatever the reason I just wish we could sort out our differences so that we stay together,” he said.


In his ruling headman Musonza said the two had to settle their differences and work on safeguarding their marriage. “It is clear that the two of you have marital problems buy yu should take time to talk and settle your differences. You have children together and we hate to see homes break. Asi iko kuda ny… kwako mwanangu iwe uchiziva kuti unorwara. You should learn to use protection always; it is in your best interest. If you insist that you want to separate I do not share property here it is the duty of anther court. You have to approach the magistrate’s court for property sharing,” he said

Comment with your Facebook